Our Campervans are custom re-modeled Dodge Caravans from 2012 and up. We've outfitted the interiors with a convertible storage area/comfortable bed for two adults, a fully equipped kitchen behind the back seat, and maintained seat belts for up to five travelers.
Our goal in all aspects of construction has been to provide all the tools necessary for a successful camping/road trip – from the mode of transportation to all of the camping basics including: fridge, stove, water system, cookware, utensils, camp chairs and more.
Additional equipment can be added to the van rental including a roof top tent to sleep an extra two people on the roof and/or Canoe and Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard rentals for those who want to be able to access any lake they might come across.
- 30 liter 12v electric drawer fridge powered by independent isolated battery
- Slide out 2 burner propane stove
- Stainless steel sink with water tap and drain
- Laminate counter top
- 10 liter removable fresh water and grey water tanks
- Cookware & tableware (pots, pans, utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, dish towels etc)
- 2 x USB charge outlets & 12v accessory plug powered by an isolated battery
Middle Storage Area
- Storage area has room for included bedding and camp chairs along with your soft packs
Van interior in "Sleep Mode"
- 4' x 6' bed (roughly equivalent to a double sized bed)
- Retractable privacy curtains for the front, back and sides of the bed area
- Rental comes with exterior magnetic mosquito nets for front and rear windows
Van interior in "Drive Mode"
- Seat belts for up to five people (two up front & three on rear bench seat)
- Bed is packed up and secured in the middle of the vehicle over top of the storage area.